Eleganza 5: The Art of Safety
The Eleganza 5 bed safety system is enhanced in two ways. Not only is the Eleganza 5 equipped with a number of sophisticated safety features, but the main parameters are also continuously monitored by a monitoring system.
Learn more about multiple Safety of Eleganza 5 bed. Advanced safety procedures and features of Eleganza 5 create a full system of safety management.
- The Eleganza 5 devotes great attention to the siderails. The safe minimal gaps or the lowered siderail sensor are a must.
- The i-Brake system prevents falls if the bed brakes are not activated.
- The Safe Stop feature protects against injury in the lowest bed position.
- The Multizone Bed Exit Alarm does not just raise an alert when the patient leaves the bed, but also indicates the risk for any unusual movement made by the patient.
- The 30° Autostop feature always stops the backrest at the tilt for easier breathing.
- The option of setting the bed to a very low position lessens the consequences of falls.
The BedMonitor system monitors the important safety features, so the staff have an overview of them on their monitor, tablet or phone.
Discover all benefits of Eleganza 5